Give Best Start to Your Child in the Top Nursery in Dubai
Rainbow Valley Nursery provides children the opportunity to build confidence and express their individuality through artistically enriching, intellectually stimulating and physically challenging activities. Being the top nursery in JLT Dubai, we offer high quality care and education for children aged 3 months to 4 and a half years to learn effectively and develop their full potential.
The Rainbow Valley Nursery is one of the top JLT nursery that offers warm and welcoming home base for learning through songs & art, stories. The unique learning environment sparks physical growth and discovery while the creative curriculum offers a perfect blend of the traditional and the progressive, supports each student’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage ( EYFS) Framework.
Our main aim is to provide the highest quality of childcare. Since establishment, we have been following this ethos in everything we do, and that has helped us to become one of the best JLT nursery. Everything at Rainbow Valley Nursery is designed to provide the best possible care for your child, in a safe and loving environment, which has made us to become the top nursery in JLT Dubai.
You can trust that your child will benefit from a structured learning environment, and the opportunity to socialize from a very young age with their peers.
What We Believe
- We believe children thrive and feel safe in a structured environment
- We believe in presenting lessons in a traditional format with a theatrical twist
- We believe children learn best through play
- We believe in developing the whole child by using each lesson to support physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth
- We are strengthening their love of learning and sense of independence
- We believe in providing all children the gift of time to learn at their own pace in the best nursery in JLT
Our Areas of Care
Being the best nursery in JLT, we cater for children aged 3 months to 4 and a half years, in fully equipped development specific rooms.
- Babies - Care And Attention
- Wobblers - Time To Explore
- Toddlers - Look Who's Talking
- Pre-School - Preparing The Way
DAILY COMMMUNICATION – At the end of each day, the parents are notified about the details of the day’s activities. Further to give an overview of the child’s day, the teachers connect with each parent or caregiver individually at the end of each class. Teachers are also available to parents and caregivers before class each day. This help in parents to know about the exciting developments and achievements of their ward along with the areas for improvement.
NURSERY PARENT HANDBOOK – Our Nursery Parent Handbook features the detailed information about what the students will be doing and learning, child safety and security, and information about our indoor & outdoor learning areas.