Indoor Learning Areas:
All our classrooms are colourful and creative, with stimulating equipment and materials. Children move regularly from one area to another during the course of the nursery day thus exploring and enjoying a variety of learning opportunities.
Our Indoor Facilities include:
- Themed classrooms where children are encouraged to learn independently and through hands-on experiences
- Soft play area and Junior gym
- Smart Board and laptops connected to wireless internet
- Large Structured Play Area
Outdoor Learning Areas:
Rainbow Valley Nursery believes in using outdoor areas as an ‘extension of the classroom,’ therefore we are privileged to have access to a gated park that is only a few minutes walk from our facility. This is a fenced area with swings, climbing frames and bouncy structures as well as access to the community facilities of JLT offering a range of outdoor experiences.
Our outdoor facilities include:
- Extensive community gardens and play parks
- Beautiful walkways and stroller paths
Safety and Security
Child safety and security is very important to us. The nursery premises is completely secure and fitted with CCTV cameras and safety doors so that you can be sure that your child is safe and attended to at all times.
Our Safety & Security Facilities also include:
- Fully equipped Nursery Clinic
- 24 hour CCTV
- Security access doors and safety gates
- Bathrooms with soap dispensers and low basins and toilets to promote positive toileting routines and habits
- Child proof locks and doors